Roles and Responsibilities
Sr. Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media influence marketing strategy and programs on the behalf of his or her assigned clients
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy for the clients
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate in any field mandatory. MBA candidates preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Social Media marketing. Agency experience mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong digital presence and expertise in emerging channels, as well as several of the following kinds of social spaces: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, Virtual Worlds, Mobile Platforms
- Project management experience
- Strong written, verbal, time management and organizational skill
- Candidate should also have experience in managing ppc campaigns.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Hiring for our group company which is into Employer Branding .
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.