Roles and Responsibilities
- Look after the entire HR operations for the group along with the HR head.
- Candidate should have experience of duties such as onboarding and exit formalities.
- Conducting Induction programs and trainings. Looking after the L&D and identifying training needs in the company planning for the same.
- Looking after HR Administration, HR Compliance, Grievance handling, resolving issues and queries of employees
- Create monthly calendars and organize weekly employee engagement programs.
- Candidate should be well versed with statutory compliances.
- Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis and timely provide feedback / recommendations to the management.
- Candidate will also be responsible for taking care of Administration responsibilities such as Laptop allocation, hotel & car bookings etc.
- Good knowledge of recruitment and various job portals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have his/her Graduation complete. MBA-HR would be preferred
- We are looking for a candidate who has minimum 3 years of experience into an HR operations or Generalist role.
- Candidate should have experience of all of the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Should be proficient in MS Office
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be pro active and have the hunger to perform well.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Please share your resumes on HR@innoserv.co.in
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.