Roles and Responsibilities
The company is looking for a young and vibrant SEO who is abreast with latest trends in the field of social media. The person should be able to be an active contributor in social media strategy formation and implementation.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine trends and development.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Knowledge of SEO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs, tools (XML sitemaps, GA, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs, tools (XML sitemaps, GA, webmaster tools, etc)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals. Also in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should possess 1 to 5 years of experience in SEO
- The candidate should have completed Graduation from a renowned institution.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Working proactively to meet your deadlines and to work as an organized multi-tasker.
- Team Management Experience.
- You need a lot of passion, outside and inside the box, a creative thinking and strategic mind to be smooth in this particular role.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Started in 2013, InnoServ Group of companies is a growing entity that has brightened up the sphere of Digitalization with unwavering commitment and passion. We anticipated that people would go Digital long before anyone else could, and propelling our actions towards the same, we have delivered impactful results for our clients businesses.
With our focused vertical brands InnoServ Digital, CoBuzz and FMA Digital, we have penetrated Automobile, Education, Healthcare, Real Estate and Corporate sectors. We are well diversified with our presence in Corporate Training vertical through InnoServ Solutions
Website - https://www.innoserv.group/
Career Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.