Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience of working in digital agency.
- Successful delivery history to international clientele
- Exposure to small and large monthly media spends and excellent monitoring and management skills expected.
- Should have proven history of performance delivery to clients
- Should be able to devise media plan and projections to help with proposals
- Ability to drive client calls from operational and performance review perspective
- Very good hands-on MS Excel and presentation skills a must
- Good hands on optimizing techniques of the platform to help achieve desired results
- Team player and committed to train and grow his team
- Experience and hands on with quality lead generation, geo targeting and persona making
- Capability of devising marketing strategy for any given business and requirement
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should possess 2 to 6 years of experience in PPC.
- The candidate should have completed Graduation from a renowned institution.
- Candidates having experience working with Digital agencies would be an added advantage.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication
• Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
• A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.
• An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges.
• An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
• The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• The confidence to create written reports that are clear, understandable, and grammatically correct.
• Highly-organized, with attention to detail and consistent follow-through to deliver what you've said you will.
• Strong skills on Google Ads Google Analytics. Also Facebook ads manager and business manager
Role:Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist
Salary: 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Started in 2013, InnoServ Group of companies is a growing entity that has brightened up the sphere of Digitalization with unwavering commitment and passion. We anticipated that people would go Digital long before anyone else could, and propelling our actions towards the same, we have delivered impactful results for our clients businesses. With our focused vertical brands InnoServ Digital, Cobuzz and FMA Digital, we have penetrated Automobile, Education, Healthcare, Real Estate and Corporate. We are well diversified with our presence in Corporate Training vertical through InnoServ Solutions. The Company has a very strong strategic focus on building communities in Academia (ASMA), Healthcare (ADMH), HR (TheDigitalHR) and an upcoming global Sales & Marketers Leadership community. InnoServ Group is made up of its people. With 100 plus bright and talented team, InnoServ is leading its growth journey. The company is headquartered in Pune with delivery centers in Bangalore & Indore*. The company has its sales offices in Delhi & Mumbai as well. Started our new office and operations in Dubai.
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.