Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced resource to join our SEM Team.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from clients stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Analytical ability to extract insight/actions from data and relate the story back to clients business goals
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities& responsible for deliveries on time
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs through supervision of specialists
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop specialists.
- The person will be responsible to bring the clients spend ROI and defined quality matrixes
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should possess 5 to 8 years of experience in SEM domain
- The candidate should have completed Graduation from a renowned institution.
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge on data manipulations and strong analytical skills.
- A good level of Mathematical abilities.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Abilities to present information effectively to the range of audiences.
- Strong command on English & presentation skills
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player and committed to train and grow his team
- The skills you need to excel in this position include.
- Should have team handling experience.
- A hands-on experienced in planning, strategizing and managing large client engagements with high budgets.
- Platform experienced in Google / Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram and affiliate networks
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Strong experience and hands on with quality lead generation, geo targeting and persona making.
- Must have worked in the Agency or Education Institution or Education portal SEM Teams.
Website - https://www.innoserv.group/
Career Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Digital & Social Media Agency
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.