Roles and Responsibilities
Social Media/Account Manager :
- Responsible for planning and executing social media and other digital marketing activities for clients
- Must be aware of and shall keep track of, regular upgrades taking place on social media platforms and their features from usability and utility perspective
- Should have knowledge and access to social media tools, should know utility and usage of page insights and data.
- Must be able to produce insightful reports with recommendations, observations, suggestions and strategic inputs that are useful for conducting the activity for the client
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine trends and development.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize
existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Knowledge of SEO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies in coordination with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Creating content for websites, blogs, newsletters & other marketing communication.
- Work as part of the marketing team and with Business Unit Heads to brainstorm, develop and write engaging and relevant content.
- Write engaging, useful and informative content for our educational clients on platforms engaging prospective students and followers for the brand.
- Research and uncover engaging content like newsworthy stories, features etc.
- Contribute to content strategy generation and stay up-to-date with market affairs and happenings that can add value to the overall output of the content
- Exceptional, innovative and bang-on copy/content writing skills as you will be expected to work on blog content, online ad-banners, website, social media, blogs etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years experience in either SEO or SMM or Content writing.
- Experience from Digital marketing agency will be preferred
- Candidates with experience of working with Educational clients will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working on Microsoft Office
- Should be ok for Indore or Pune location.
Perks and Benefits
- Permanent WFH option
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion opportunities
- Interactive Referral policy
- Exposure to working with industry's best
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website - https://www.fmadigital.com/campaign/facebook/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fmadigital/?originalSubdomain=in
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.