Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing the candidates through Job Portals, References, Ads, Walk-ins, and other Databases
- Building a strong candidate database across critical skill sets.
- Screening & shortlisting of Cv's and initial Interview scheduling.
- Planning, coordinating & executing the Recruitment and Selection process
- Ensure recruitment of resources within the lead time specified
- Developing and maintaining of the database on the basis for immediate & future requirements.
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 1+ years of experience into IT recruitment.
- Knowledge of different job portals. (Naukri)
- Excellent communication.
- Confident and able to deliver in fast passed dynamic environment.
- Hands on working knowledge of Excel and different office tools.
- Prior client handling & IT experience is a great add on.
Perks and Benefits
5 Days working
Shortlisted candidates can expect can same day.
Salary: 50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Thanks & Regards,
HR Executive InnoServ Group of Companies
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.