Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating content for websites, blogs, newsletters & other marketing communication.
- Understand that content has requirements in terms of tone, style, messaging in different mediums and have experience in writing such accordingly.
- Work as part of the marketing team and with Business Unit Heads to brainstorm, develop and write engaging and relevant content.
- Write engaging, useful and informative content for our educational client or automotive clients on platforms engaging prospective students and followers for the brand.
- Research and uncover engaging content like newsworthy stories, features etc.
- Contribute to content strategy generation and stay up-to-date with market affairs and happenings that can add
- value to the overall output of the content
- Exceptional, innovative and bang-on copy/content writing skills as you will be expected to work on blog content,
- online ad-banners, website, social media, blogs etc.
- Truly enjoy work that involves a lot of looking at and talking about cars and bikes all day
- Staying on top of trends in the digital space to be able to translate that into trendsetting work.
- Playing a key role in pitches.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters degree in mass media /communication with 1-5 years of relevant experience in content development, writing and publishing
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A must have is knowledge of right grammar, punctuation and all that is needed to keep written communication standards the best at all times. An experience that a high end performance car delivers, flawlessly to its occupants
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Have eye for detail, keep a tab on what competitor is doing good and be proactive enough to come up with better strategies and content
- Avid learner, researcher and follower of related brands and blogs and industry affairs that matter to the clients and the clients of the clients
Website - https://www.innoserv.group/
Career Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Content Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Started in 2013, InnoServ Group of companies is a growing entity that has brightened up the sphere of Digitalization with unwavering commitment and passion. We anticipated that people would go Digital long before anyone else could, and propelling our actions towards the same, we have delivered impactful results for our clients businesses.
With our focused vertical brands InnoServ Digital, CoBuzz and FMA Digital, we have penetrated Automobile, Education, Healthcare, Real Estate and Corporate sectors. We are well diversified with our presence in Corporate Training vertical through InnoServ Solutions
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.