Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone that has experience of working with multiple brands and agencies and have worked in the social media marketing space for agency clients. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running.
A sound understanding of the role of a digital marketer is must, we need a Master of Social Media Marketing but also one has to be a jack of all other facets of digital marketing. One should have sense of how each of these elements of digital marketing collectively work for a brands success, online. Your creative mind, innovative thought process and an attitude of problem solving to get the job done are few traits we would keenly look for.
- Responsible for planning and executing social media and other digital marketing activities for clients
- Must be aware of and shall keep track of, regular upgrades taking place on social media platforms and their features from usability and utility perspective
- Should have knowledge and access to social media tools, should know utility and usage of page insights and data.
- Must be able to produce insightful reports with recommendations, observations, suggestions and strategic inputs that are useful for conducting the activity for the client
- Responsible for execution and timely delivery of all client projects / tasks
- Responsible to conduct hygiene check for all projects i.e. Comments, Messages, Visitors Posts, Review etc.
- Responsible for planning and executing effective social media campaigns that go well with the clients brand objectives
- Responsible for reviewing Social media campaigns on daily basis to bring effective output, should be well equipped with knowledge of using Platforms/Technology to ensure the end objectives meet
- Responsible for reviewing Social media campaigns for lead generation and keep track of it.
- Must have a great sense of trends, hashtags, design and content
- Must be able to coordinate with all the internal teams to get work executed.
- Effective daily timely communication, updates to internal (teams) and external (client) stakeholders to ensure project execution is smooth
- Responsible for managing client expectations on all aspects of digital marketing. Regular calls to client so that both are on the same page
- Track marketing campaigns / Competition campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- To know all market trends and should have updated knowledge on the same front
- Understand client requirements, provide expertise in all areas of digital marketing such as campaign strategies and executing social media marketing, present and discuss plans to client and coordinate with SEO, paid marketing teams to get the agreed plans executed etc.
- Responsible to take weekly reviews with internal teams on the progress of the account as per defined objectives
- Responsible to weekly review social media strategy and to take necessary actions as per the need
- Responsible to create Monthly Reports, Analyzing the same from business point of view and take actions as per the need of the next month
- Responsible to complete entire agreed monthly SOW, to track SOW & to maintain the work balance for an account
- Monthly Client Meetings to review previous month(s) performance, Challenges, discussion on report and further road map with planned strategies
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Responsible to prepare / give monthly content bank to other teams on agreed timelines
- Creation of Innovative Campaigns (monthly, quarterly, yearly) for each month as per the client business needs
- Responsible for analyzing data at online platform level on periodic basis (Weekly / Fortnightly / Monthly) & utilize trends / analysis to improvise near future strategies wherever required
- Responsible to communicate to client about any SOW incremental SOW and get adjusted in upcoming months SOW or bill it as additional scope
- Look out for up-sell opportunities in the account
- Look out for up-sell of other services / offerings of ISPL
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should possess 3 to 5 years of experience in Social Media marketing
- Experience in managing client
- Expertise of competence on social media management
- Any person coming from a background of communication studies would be preferred.
- Must have enough basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, Design, Ad words etc for the managing of the client
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hoot suite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media new.
- Proactive and self sustained individual who knows that managing the client is his or her responsibility and not of the senior team
Skills and Technical Requirements:
The skills you need to excel in this position include : Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Skill of finding upsell in an account will be seen as added advantage.
Website - https://www.innoserv.group/
Career Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Started in 2013, InnoServ Group of companies is a growing entity that has brightened up the sphere of Digitalization with unwavering commitment and passion. We anticipated that people would go Digital long before anyone else could, and propelling our actions towards the same, we have delivered impactful results for our clients businesses.
With our focused vertical brands InnoServ Digital, CoBuzz and FMA Digital, we have penetrated Automobile, Education, Healthcare, Real Estate and Corporate sectors. We are well diversified with our presence in Corporate Training vertical through InnoServ Solutions
Contact Company:Innoserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.